- Registered Nurse (RN)
Thank you for your interest in employment with Lou’s Quality Home Health Care Services.
If you are offered employment with Lou’s Quality Home Health Care Services, we will schedule an orientation and an initial check of your skills. The following information and documents must be provided prior to being schedule for orientation.
- Current CPR (adult CPR, infant and child included).
- TB Clearance, TB skin test or Chest X ray.
- Standard First Aid Certificate.
- Driver’s license and proof of Hawaii no fault insurance.
- Social Security number or Birth certificate, proof of legal status to work in the U.S.
- Physical exams within the past 6 months.
- Hawaii Nursing license (RN or LPN).
- Certified Nursing Assistant diploma.
- Current Criminal Background Check.
Please complete one of the job application methods below:
- Download and complete the Application Form
- Please include phone numbers of previous employers
- Remember to sign the application form
- Mail application to: LQHHCS P.O. Box 893224 Mililani, HI 96789
- Complete the application form below. After we have verified your previous employment and references, we will contact you.
CNA or LPN/RN test (if applicable) Test must be taken in LQHHCS’s office and taken at your own pace.